Thursday, March 24, 2011

North Beach San Francisco

North Beach San Francisco 2008
A weekly image from my archive. Click on the image to make it larger.

I've visited San Francisco many times beginning in 1977 and just enjoy the architecture of the whole city. This image is from 2008 when I was visiting on business and was lucky enough to have a bright blue sky day. Even though it is a city of hills, I enjoy walking it and I also try to do a run from the Ferry building to the GG bridge at least once when I am there. The run is flat as a pancake.

Join me on Flickr

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of favorites places to hang out on a weekend. I just love the Ferry bldg. now with all the little farmer-market like stands & coffee, high quality, everywhere.
It sure has changed since I worked on Spear back in the late 90s.